Link-Up (NSW) services support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who have been separated from their families as a result of past Government policies and practices, including institutionalisation, adoption or foster care. Link-Up (NSW) services aim to help members of the Stolen Generations trace their families and family history to be reunited with family, country, community or gravesites where possible.
We are not funded to assist with:
- Native Title, land rights, compensation or reparations claims.
- Financial assistance outside our core business services.
- Locating missing persons
- Funeral expenses, including gravestones and monuments.
- Confirmation of Aboriginality (only eligible clients receive this).
- People who have been removed under State or Territory child protection legislation enacted after 1975.